Helps to minimise the appearance of uneven skin tone and promote the effects of natural skin hydration.
Helps to improve the appearance of a firmer, regenerated skin, giving a more youthful appearance.
How to Use
- Revival Masque is a multi-tasking masque that could be applied as either a 10 – 20 minute masque or as an advanced overnight treatment masque.
- When used as a 10 – 20 minute masque:
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
Using the brush provided, apply a thin, even layer of the masque on the skin and leave on for 10-20 minutes.
To remove the masque, rinse with tepid water and follow with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser, in the evening.
When used an advanced overnight treatment masque:
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse, tone and moisturise with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser.
After waiting 20 minutes, use the brush provided to apply a thin, even layer of the masque on the skin and leave on overnight.
To remove the masque, rinse with tepid water and follow with your recommended Environ skincare routine.
Advanced Environ users can needle with the Cosmetic Roll-CIT for 3-5 minutes before applying the Tri BioBotanical Revival Masque
- If skin becomes dry or tight, reduce the frequency of use and increase once the transient dry or tight stage subsides.
- For best results use in conjunction with Environ vitamin A moisturisers.
- Please note: Recommended to be used during autumn and winter months, but may be used all year round provided a broad spectrum sunscreen is applied daily.